Triple Chocolate Kiss Cookies
These fudgy triple chocolate kiss cookies are the perfect Christmas cookie for chocolate lovers!
Just when you think you can’t possibly try another Hershey’s Kiss cookie, here I am to tell you that I’ve found the absolutely best one. These triple chocolate kiss cookies are soft and fudgy and chock full of chocolate! They look perfectly decadent on a cookie tray and would be a perfect addition to your Christmas cookies.
I know that chocolate and peanut butter is a classic combination, and yes, I do love a good chocolate/peanut butter cookie. But this triple chocolate version just takes it up a notch. This is a cookie for those of us who just love chocolate. The cookie base is perfectly fudgy with a crunchy sugary coating. And of course the melty chocolate of the Hershey’s kiss is the perfect complement to the chewy cookie.
I love to try new cookies each Christmas – the Christmas cookie section of my website will prove that to you! But I can almost guarantee these cookies will be making an appearance every year, that’s how good they are.
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 oz semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 2 cup all purpose flour
- 36 milk chocolate kisses unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place 1/4 cup of the granulated sugar into a small bowl, set aside.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, beat together butter, remaining 1/2 cup granulated sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Mix in egg and vanilla, followed by salt and baking powder. Scrape bowl as needed.
- Mix in cocoa powder, followed by melted chocolate.
- Add flour one cup at a time, mixing after each addition. Mix until fully incorporated. If dough is too sticky to work with, chill for 15-20 minutes before continuing.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop and shape dough into smooth balls. Roll in granulated sugar and place on a baking sheet, spaced 2 inches apart. Bake for 10 minutes. Immediately press an unwrapped chocolate kiss into each cookie. Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely and allow chocolate to set.
from Baked by Rachel