Over the Top Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookies
These Over the Top Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookies are soft and chewy and chock full of chocolate chips and Reese’s peanut butter cups!
Seriously, how good do these cookies look?? If you are a chocolate and peanut butter fan like I am, you won’t be able to get enough of these over the top Reese’s peanut butter cookies!
They are soft and chewy and full of peanut butter flavor. Plus, they are chock full of milk chocolate chips and topped with mini Reese’s peanut butter cups! It doesn’t get much better than that. 🙂
Seriously, these cookies are dangerously good. I froze mine, and they defrosted perfectly. If you love Reese’s peanut butter cups, you will love these cookies – enjoy!!
Over the Top Reese's Peanut Butter Cookies
These Over the Top Reese's Peanut Butter Cookies are soft and chewy and chock full of chocolate chips and Reese's peanut butter cups!
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 40 mini Reese’s peanut butter cups, each cut into 4 pieces
- Preheat oven to 350. In a large bowl, beat together the butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until creamy. Beat in the peanut butter until well mixed. Beat in the eggs one at a time, scraping down the bowl as needed. Add in the flour, bakingosda, and salt and mix until just combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by the tablespoonful onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Use your hand and slightly flatten each scoop of dough. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cookies are almost set and bottoms are just beginning to brown.
- Remove cookies from oven and lightly press 4-5 cut up pieces of the Reese’s peanut butter cups over the top of each cookie. Return to oven for 2 more minutes. Cool on baking sheet 2 minutes before removing to cooling rack to cool completely.
from Real Mom Kitchen