National Chocolate Cupcake Day
Did you know that today is National Chocolate Cupcake Day? Neither did I until some friends mentioned it last night. I was told I couldn’t let the day pass without some sort of acknowledgement. (Apparently they think I like cupcakes! :)) So here, in no particular order, are my top 5 favorite chocolate cupcake recipes:
- Black Magic Cream Filled Cupcakes – these are great for Halloween treats!
- Homemade Hostess Cupcakes – These really do look and taste like hostess cupcakes (only better)!
- Mini Colorful Chocolate Cupcakes – Simple, classic and pretty.
- Fudge Mint Brownie Cupcakes – Hot fudge + minty cool whip + brownies = Cupcake Love
- Dark Chocolate Cake with Hot Chocolate Buttercream Icing – Shown in cake form on my blog, these would make AMAZING chocolate cupcakes. Trust me.
Now go try one of these recipes and celebrate National Chocolate Cupcake Day!! 🙂
How could I NOT know it was National Cupcake Day?! Now I have an excuse to come up with another cupcake recipe!
Great post, Megan! The “Black Magic” cupcakes sound dee-lish!! Tweeted it out for you 😉
yummy yummy yummy! I especially like the sound of hot chocolate buttercream icing!!
aaahhh now I need a cupcake asap!
Hooray for national cupcake day! Now. I gotta get me a cupcake 🙂
Happy to know someone else acknowledged today’s celebration! Happy National Chocolate Cupcake Day! http://ndihluthi.blogspot.com/2011/10/celebrating-national-chocolate-cupcake.html
I don’t know how this holiday passed me by….I love cupcakes!
Megan just love your Dark chocolate cake .. How many cup cakes can you make from this recipe … Can whip them up for Halloween I am thinking !!
Megan, you are SO on top of National Chocolate Cupcake Day. Love it! This cupcake pretty much looks like my ideal cupcake. Honestly, I have never been so captivated by a blog photo before 🙂
Mmmm…cupcakes~ I love them!
So cool i love this i guess many people will love this