Did you know that today is National Chocolate Cupcake Day? Neither did I until some friends mentioned it last night. I was told I couldn’t let the day pass without some sort of acknowledgement. (Apparently they think I like cupcakes! ) So here, in no particular order, are my top 5 favorite chocolate cupcake recipes:
- Black Magic Cream Filled Cupcakes – these are great for Halloween treats!
- Homemade Hostess Cupcakes - These really do look and taste like hostess cupcakes (only better)!
- Mini Colorful Chocolate Cupcakes - Simple, classic and pretty.
- Fudge Mint Brownie Cupcakes - Hot fudge + minty cool whip + brownies = Cupcake Love
- Dark Chocolate Cake with Hot Chocolate Buttercream Icing - Shown in cake form on my blog, these would make AMAZING chocolate cupcakes. Trust me.
Now go try one of these recipes and celebrate National Chocolate Cupcake Day!!