You are going to love this giveaway I have for you today! 12 creative bloggers have come together to share in this 12 Days of Christmas blog hop giveaway. There are 12 different giveaways, one on each blog, each consisting of some of that blogger’s favorite things. How fun is that?? You’ll be able to see what I chose and enter my giveaway below, and when you’re done, head on over to the other 11 bloggers’ sites and enter their giveaways as well! There are so many different items up for grabs, which means there is something for everyone. Good luck!!
1. Bakeaholic Mama | 2. Pineapple and Coconut | 3. Fabtastic Eats | 4. Lemon Bowl |
5. Foodness Gracious | 6. Rachel Cooks | 7. Dine and Dish | 8. Big Bears Wife |
9. Nutmeg Nanny | 10. Savory Simple | 11. What Megan’s Making | 12. The Beeroness
My giveaway contains some of my very favorite things:
- EatSmart Digital Kitchen Scale – I love this digital scale and use it daily. It’s perfect for measuring baking ingredients, portion sizes, and I even use it for measuring formula for the baby. It’s easy to use, accurate, and doesn’t take up a lot of counter space.
- Mini Spatula Set – My sister-in-law got me a similar mini spatula set last year for Christmas and I LOVE it. I’m pretty sure I use them almost every day – much more frequently than my large spatulas. They are perfect for scooping pumpkin from the can, cleaning out measuring cups when measuring honey or corn syrup, and making sure you get the last bit of peanut butter from the jar.
- Cookie Spatula – You may think I’m crazy but I love this tiny little spatula. It is the perfect size for taking cookies off the cookie sheet, and it’s small enough that you don’t end up smashing your other cookies while trying to remove one from the sheet. I bought this as a whim a couple years ago, and I’ve been continually surprised by how often I use it.
- Whitewater Cooks Cookbook – This is one of my new favorite cookbooks. The recipes come from Whitewater Resort in the Canadian Rockies, and the ones I have tried so far are absolutely wonderful. The pictures are beautiful, and you will love the simple and delicious recipes.
- Silpat Baking Sheet – I’ve written about my love for my silpat baking sheet before, and I had to include in this giveaway. These things are perfect for lining your baking pans, and when you bake as much as I do, you don’t want to continually be buying parchment paper. The silpat makes any baking sheet nonstick, and it’s super easy to clean as well.
How to enter: Leave a comment on this post letting me know one of your favorite tools to use in the kitchen. You can get an extra entry if you “follow” my blog in some way (like What Megan’s Making on Facebook, follow me on Pinterest, or sign up for blog emails). Leave an extra comment letting me know you follow the blog in one of these ways and you’ll get an extra entry.
Giveaway ends Thursday 12/12 at midnight. Good luck! UPDATE: The winner, as chosen by random.org, is comment 169, Emily, who loves her KitchenAid mixer