Easter Recipe Ideas
Here are some of my recommendations for Easter dinner, listed from left to right. (Note: I’m making the baked pineapple and the carrot cake for our Easter celebration!)
1. White Chocolate Lemon Truffles – elegant and perfect for Spring
2. Homemade Peanut Butter Eggs – A homemade version of the classic Easter candy
3. Layered Brownies – Decadent and irresistable!
4. Baked Pineapple – This sweet baked pineapple goes perfectly with ham.
5. Fontina Herb Flatbread – This is a great appetizer idea.
6. French Bread Rolls – These are my all time favorite rolls.
7. Orange Creamsicle Fruit Dip – This would make a great appetizer or healthy dessert. This fruit dip tastes like a creamsicle!
8. Pull Apart Butter Rolls – If french bread rolls aren’t your thing, these rolls are buttery and delicious.
9. “Fried Egg” Candy – so cute and so easy!
10. Morning Glory Muffins – These might be my favorite muffins. I’m planning to make them for the Easter breakfast at our church.
11. Asparagus with Goat Cheese Dressing – this is a great way to serve asparagus – very flavorful.
12. Carrot Cake – literally the best carrot cake I’ve ever eaten!
In other news, I’ve finally caved and joined Instagram. And I love it. 🙂 My user name is whatmegansmaking if you’re interested in following. Three types of pictures you can be sure to see: pictures of Scamp, pictures of food (yum!), and pictures of kitchen disasters. If you’re interested in what goes on behind the scenes of the blog, you’ll see it here. 🙂
Your recipes look wonderful…I plan to try the pineapple soon!
awesome recipe round up Megan! those homemade peanut butter eggs are too good to be true. so glad you’re on instagram! aren’t you obsessed? such fun pictures!